What Steel Is The TruRyde 42 Spindle # TRU57FR Made From?
I saw somewhere somebody was saying this was 1045 steel. Is that the case?
asked by: Stephan B
Yes, the #42 Spindle # TRU57FR is made from SAE 1045 hot rolled steel bar stock.
expert reply by: Gregory M
Your answer has been submitted!
Similar Expert Q&A Pages
- Why Do Some Spindles Use Cotter Pins and Others Use a Tang Washer?
- Will TruRyde Spindle TRU57FR Fit Dexter Trailer Hub Assembly 42865-KIT
- Will Trailer Hub Assembly part # 42655UC1-EZ Fit a Spindle TRU57FR
- Replacement Spindle for 7,000 lbs Axle
- What Material are Trailer Spindles Made of
- Replacement Hub and Spindle For Trailer Using Tapered Spindle With Timken 24780 and 10183 Bearings
- Recommended Spindle, Idler Hub, Wheels and Tires For Homemade Cart Trailer Off Road Use Only
- Which Spindle Do I Need To Use with 8 on 6-1/2 Drum and Hub Assembly part # 8-219-4UC3
- Which Spindle is Compatible with # AKIHUB-865-7-1-K 7000 lb Trailer Hub
- Trailer Spindle, Hub and Drum, and Electric Brakes for a Fabricated Utility Reel Trailer
- Compatibility of Redline Replacement Axle Spindles with Dexter Hubs
- Large Spindle and 8 Lug Hub Assembly For Crane Build
- 5-on-4-1/2-Bolt Pattern Hub for Use on Redline 2-1/4-Inch Spindle # TRU57FR
- How to Determine Correct Replacement Spindle Based on Measurements
- Capacity of Trailer Axle Spindles # TRU57FR and # TRU34FR
- Stainless Steel Hub & Rotor Disc Brake Kit With Oil Bath & 6 on 5-1/2 Bolt Pattern For Boat Trailer
- Compatibility of AKHD-655-6-K with TRU57FR # 42 Spindles
- Are There Replacement 4,400 lb Spindles
- Which Hub Do I Need for the TRU57FR Spindle
- Replacement 7,000LB Trailer Axle Spindle
- What Hubs Fit Spindle # TRU57FR
- Which Trailer Hub Works With the #42 TruRyde Spindle Part # TRU57FR
- What Bearing Kit Fits the Trailer Spindle part TRU57FR
- What Size Spindle is Needed for a M/H trailer
- Number 42 Spindle Recommendation
- Recommendation For Replacement Spindle And Bearings For Older Trailer
- Spindle And Hub With 8 on 6-1/2 Bolt Pattern For 7,000 lb Axles
- Welding #84 Spindles # TRU84FR and # TRU57FR for Utility Trailer with 2-3/8 inch O.D. Pipe
- Which Spindle is Used with Trailer Hub Assembly, Part # 42865UC1