What Thule Bolt-On Crossbar System do You Recommend for My Van?
Howdy I need to add a bar to my van, do you have a thule product that I can attach to my roof with a couple of screws and drill that I can attach a foot pad and square bar to?
asked by: Clyde Y
If you have no mounting points on your van, a great Thule option is the Thule TracRac CapRac Ladder Rack for Camper Shell/Truck Cap # TH29200XT. The CapRac comes with mounting brackets and all included hardware for a bolt-on installation.
Featured Help Information
- Q&A: Recommended Crossbars for Yakima Top Tracks On an A.R.E Camper Shell CX Series
- Article: Roof Rack Information
- Q&A: Roof Rack that Fits Camper Shell Roof Rack Tracks
- Q&A: Recommended Roof Rack for Leer 122 High Rise Truck Cap
- Q&A: Recommended Thule Rail Kit for Leer Fiberglass Truck Bed Topper
- Q&A: Can Roof Rack Tracks be Installed on A.R.E. Truck Cap
- Q&A: Truck Cap Camper Shell Ladder Rack 2020 Ford F-250 Super Duty 8 Foot Bed
- Q&A: Correct Rhino-Rack Roof Rack for Factory Tracks 63 Inches Apart
- Article: Most Popular Wheel Bearings
- Article: Guide to Choosing the Best Truck for 5th-Wheel Towing
- Article: Rooftop Cargo Carriers
- Article: How to Install a Roof Rack
- Article: Carrying Bikes While Towing a 5th Wheel Camper Trailer
- Article: The Best Towing Mirrors