bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacing Wired Remote With Wireless Remote For Happijac Electric Jacks


Hi. I have an older camper 1990 big foot with happijac electric jacks on it. The wired remote and cord have been stolen. Do you have a replacement available ? How much are they. Tks


Helpful Expert Reply:

Well that stinks to hear; I'm sorry someone was lousy enough to steal from you. And while we do have an option for you, the older wired remote is not available as a replacement part. So what you would need to do instead is replace the circuit board and wired remote, and you'd need the cord to sync the two. What you would need are the following:

- Replacement Circuit Board w/ Wireless Remote for HappiJac Electric Truck Camper Jack Systems # LC733540

- Replacement Remote Cable for HappiJac Electric Truck Camper Jack Systems # LC149557

Lippert has verified that this will work, so you don't have to purchase an entirely new jack system for a remote.

All prices are on the linked product pages or shown below.

helpful expert reply by:
Kyle S

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>