bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Solution for Needing Replacement Atwood Actuator Master Cylinder


Is there a master break cylinder that can be used to replace an ATWOOD85736 or an ATWOOD85841?


Expert Reply:

Atwood has been out of the coupler business for long enough that there are no longer any replacement master cylinders for their actuators. Since no other brand of master cylinder fits the best option is a new coupler/actuator with the # DM72VR for a drum brake application or # DM62VR for a disc brake application.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>