Hitch Receiver for a 2022 Acura RDX w/ an 18 Inch Spare Tire
I am looking for a trailer hitch for my 2022 Acura RDX. I have heard there are problems with the spare tire not fitting underneath once the hitch is installed. I have the small tire I believe it is 18" will this hitch work with my Acura? Draw-Tite Max-Frame Trailer Hitch Item # 76268. If not is there another hitch that will. I am just going to be using it to haul my Kuat bike rack.
asked by: Nate
Yes, the Draw-Tite Max-Frame Trailer Hitch Receiver item # 76268 does fit your 2022 Acura RDX. This hitch is custom fit and bolts directly to your Acura with included hardware. Since you have the 18' spare tire you will have no problems with this hitch. The issue comes from the RDX's with the larger spare tires. Yours will fit neatly back where it sits now once the hitch is installed.
Featured Help Information
- Q&A: Does the Exhaust Have to Be Lowered to Install the Draw-Tite Hitch 76268 on a 2019 Acura RDX
- Article: My Trailer Hitch Doesn't Fit
- Article: How to Choose the Right Trailer Hitch Class
- Q&A: Does Rear Bumper/Fascia of 2019 Acura RDX get Trimmed to Install Trailer Hitch
- Q&A: How To See If 2019 Acura RDX Has Plus 12v Power Provision Without Removing Interior Trim Panels
- Q&A: How to Determine Correct Trailer Wiring Harness for 2020 Acura RDX
- Q&A: Do You Have Any Images Of The etrailer Trailer Hitch Receiver On a 2019 Acura RDX?
- Q&A: Fit of Draw-Tite 36114 Class II Receiver Hitch on 2019 Acura RDX
- Article: Best Bike Racks for Electric Bikes
- Q&A: Is a Concealed Style Hitch Available for 2020 Acura RDX
- Article: Brake Controller 7- and 4-Way Installation Kit (ETBC7)
- Article: Which Hitches are Made in the USA
- Article: Trailer Hitch Receiver Sizes
- Article: Rust Prevention