bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Recommended Replacement For An Intellitec 50 Amp Transfer Switch


Can you tell me if this will replace my current transfer switch? my cuurnt switch is a Intellitec 00803-400. Thanks.


Expert Reply:

Yes, the Furrion Automatic Transfer Switch - 50 Amp - 125/250V # F50ATS is a compatible replacement for your Intellitec 50 amp transfer switch. This transfer switch automatically reroutes your RV's AC input from shore power to generator power when activated.

It features a time delay to only allow one input to feed your RV's breaker panel at a time, which allows generator voltage to stabilize before the transfer occurs so that you have a break in power service. This feature also protects your RV's electrical system from AC power backfeed.

expert reply by:
Kevin C

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>