bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Recommendation for 5th Wheel Trailer Slide-Out Stabilizers


There are three different sizes to chose from. Please let me know which size is right for my 5er. I get a measurement of 26 1/2 inches on one and 30 1/2 on the other. Im level side to side but I do have a slight slope to the back in the driveway. A lot of camp site we use are sloped from side to side or front to back. Would it be OK to use a block under the stabilizer if needed?


Expert Reply:

Using Ultra-Fab Slide-Out Supports, # UF19-960002, would be a good choice because they are adjustable from 21 to 37 inches which covers the range you have provided (26-1/2 on one and 30-1/2 on the other). If you wanted to put a leveler block underneath I recommend the Ultra-Fab levelers, # UF48-979051, because they are much more reliable than say a block of wood would be. I have included a link to a video review for you.

expert reply by:

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>