bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Fish Wire Bolt Leader And Spacer Block Needed


I am looking to buy 2 pull wires 7/16 inches and 2 spacers .109 with SQ hole. Can you sell me just those items? Thanks.


Helpful Expert Reply:

We will have some of these items. The Curt Fish Wire Bolt Leader - 7/16", part # C58410, is the pull wire you are inquiring about. The spacer block is part # RP3022.

I have included product description links and video demo links below.

helpful expert reply by:
Mark Smith

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>