bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Taillights for Trailer Taillight SAE-P2-A-72


Do you have a replacement part for this?


Expert Reply:

For an exact replacement we have the part # MCL31RB for a red taillight and part # MCL31AB for an amber light. For just lenses you'd want the part # A31AB for an amber lens and part # A31RB for a red lens.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>