1994 Mazda B Series Pickup Roof Rack Recommendation for Carrying Kayak
Hello. I have a 1994 Mazda B4000 pick up. The camper shell has a roof rack on it already , but I want to add a rack to the cab roof so that I can move my 14 ft sea kayak further forward so as not to interfere with a small cargo trailer that I need to pull. The kayak needs J racks which I already have for the camper shell rack. Is there any rack that will just go onto the cab itself? Thanks
asked by: Janice
The roof rack I recommend for your 1994 Mazda B4000 is the SeaSucker Monkey Bars Roof Rack # 298-SX6000B. This roof rack attaches to the roof of your vehicle via powerful vacuum cups and can be installed at any point on your roof to help out with your kayak.
One of the best things about this roof rack system is it's versatility. Since it uses vacuum cups instead of the traditional clamps it can easily be moved from one vehicle to another if the need ever arises.
Attached is a review video for you to check out.
- Q&A: Warranty and Strength of SeaSucker Monkey Bars Roof Rack
- Article: Roof Rack Information
- Q&A: Hitch Recommendation for 2024 Honda Odyssey
- Q&A: Hitch Confirmed to Fit the 2021 Porsche Cayenne
- Article: How to Install a Roof Rack
- Q&A: Dimensions of Channel In Rhino-Rack Heavy Duty Crossbars
- Article: My Trailer Hitch Doesn't Fit
- Q&A: Can SeaSuckers be Used in the Rain
- Q&A: Which Thule HideAway Awning Can Fit 2021 Forest River E-Pro 12RK
- Q&A: Recommended Towing Setup for 2018 Hyundai Tucson
- Article: Rooftop Cargo Carriers
- Article: Flat Towing Package for 2015-2018 Ford F-150
- Article: How to Strap a Kayak to a Roof Rack in 4 Steps (With Pictures)
- Article: How to Choose the Right Trailer Hitch Class