bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement 72 Inch Flexible Cables for Valterra Waste Valves


Do you sell the 72 inch cables separately? My valves seam ok just need the Cables


Expert Reply:

We do sell just the 72" cable that comes with the Valterra Waste Valve Bodies w/ Flexible Cables # TC1372 the cable can be found as part # TC72PB on our site and comes in a quantity of 1 so you'll want to change that to a 2 prior to ordering if you need to replace both cables.

expert reply by:
Jon G

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>