bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Master Cylinder & Shock Absorber For Balcrank Actuator 16030


Balcrank Actuator 16030. I have the subject actuator mounted on a three-inch wide straight frame. The master cylinder and the shock absorber replacements for the Balcrank 16006 which is the Balcrank TA6 Toledo A-Frame Actuator look similar. Are the master cylinder and shock absorber interchangeable between the 16006 and my 16030?


Helpful Expert Reply:

Indeed they are; you can use the same replacement shock absorber and master cylinder for your Balcrank Actuator 16030, which are the following parts:

- Replacement Master Cylinder for Toledo Drum Brake Actuators # 10614

- Replacement Shock Absorber for Toledo Brake Actuators # 1844-2

helpful expert reply by:
Kyle S

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>