bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement RV Connectors with Better Protection


Looking for rv style connectors with molded in wires


Expert Reply:

It sounds like you're looking for an RV power inlet to get power to your RV from a shore connection. All of the options we have do require you to hardwire the wiring to the back of the inlet that installs on your RV but if you're looking for a superior connection I recommend checking out the SmartPlug selections from the linked options.

SmartPlug reinvented the age-old RV connection type so the inlet and the power cords are more secure.

For something even more durable we have the SmartPlug inlets with stainless steel covers like the 30A Kit # SM67FR or 50A Kit # SM96FR.

Attached are review videos for you to check out. If you're looking for something else just let me know and I'll see how I can help you out!

expert reply by:
Jon G

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>