bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Entry Door Assist Handle Recommendations


need a door exterior handle 16 long with two 90 degree turns at bottoms to fastened to exterior wall for a Sunriver 2012 Model 2690S the center portion is clear plastic about 9 long


Helpful Expert Reply:

Thank you for the description and photos! We definitely have some assist handles for RV doors although I'm not seeing an exact match for what you have.

The closest match we have as far as style goes is the Soft Touch Assist Handle for RVs # AH-100. This is white with a black grip and measures 18-1/2" end to end (the mounting holes are 14-3/4" and 17" apart respectively).

Another option you might be interested in is the Stromberg Carlson Folding Handrail for RVs # AC-300. This has a different design and mounting hole pattern but it's a bit bigger and you can fold it against your RV during travel to help protect it.

I'm attaching review videos for both for you to check out.

helpful expert reply by:
Jon G

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>