Determining The Correct Replacement RV Steps For A 2003 Fleetwood Pace Arrow Motorhome
I need a complete entry step assembly for my 2003 Fleetwood Pace Arrow Motorhome. Last 8 of VI N = 33369987. Hoping you can help!
asked by: Jenny T
Manufacturers don't list the part numbers of the products they use so I would need to either have the serial number off of the current steps on your 2003 Fleetwood Pace Arrow motorhome to match it or I'll need the following dimensions:
Entry Height: While your motorhome is level you'll measure from the ground to the mounting point/bracket. I've attached a picture below displaying this.
Mounting Bracket Width: This is just the width of your mounting bracket space. Ideally you'll want to completely fill this area to give yourself the widest step possible, but not all replacement steps are an exact match to the OEM steps.
For example the Kwikee Electric RV Step Complete Assembly # LC372261 is going to come with everything you need to completely replace your current RV steps and will fit an entry height of 20-1/8" to 22-1/8" and a mounting bracket width of 25-1/2".
If you can either find the serial number for your steps or just get me these measurements I can find the correct replacement steps for your Pace Arrow.
(click to enlarge)
- Article: How to Measure for Motorhome Steps
- Q&A: Is There a Replacement Step Motor For Kwikee Step Motor 151332 On 1995 Winnebago Adventurer?
- Q&A: Lippert Steps 128980 Wont Stop Retracting and Extending
- Q&A: Replacement RV Step Control Module for Lippert Coach Steps 128980
- Q&A: Availability of Replacement Parts for SMI Air Force One Supplemental Braking System SM99243
- Article: Best Bike Racks for Electric Bikes
- Q&A: Recommended Replacement For A Lippert Coach Step Model # 168367
- Q&A: Replacement Lamp for Glo-Brite 410 on 2018 Tiffin Motorhome
- Q&A: How to Get Replacement Mounting Hardware for 26 Series Kiwkee RV Steps
- Article: Hard Tonneau Covers vs Soft Tonneau Covers
- Article: Performance Chips and Modules
- Article: Brake Controller 7- and 4-Way Installation Kit (ETBC7)
- Article: Keep Your Daydream
- Article: Tow Bar Wiring: Which Wiring Kit is for You?