bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

What Do I Need To Switch A Thule Spare Me Between 2 Jeep Wranglers


Can I remove just the rack when not in use. Also can I get parts to use it with another jeep? My husband and I each have a jeep wrangler and want to use it for both?


Helpful Expert Reply:

Yes, this will not be a problem at all. It is easy to remove the rack and you can move the Thule Spare Me 2 Bike Rack - Spare Tire Mount - Folding Dual Arms, part # TH963PRO, from one Jeep to the other. All you would need is an extra Replacement Mounting Plate for Thule Spare Me - Spare Tire Mounted Bike Carrier - Qty 1, part # 753-3532 and the correct adapter. Once you determine if you need the long adapter, part # 852-3305-001, or the short adapter, part # TH852-3482-001, you will have everything you need.

I have included product description links and video demo links below.

helpful expert reply by:

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>