bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Need Frame for Ventline Screen VD0434 for RV Roof Vent


Hi! I see the answer for manual open however my screen has a circle cutout for a black dial knob to open the vent cover. Mine are sun brittle and need to be replaced. Can you please advise on version with twist knob opening? Thanks very much!


Expert Reply:

Based on the part number of VD0434 that you mentioned the correct screen frame you'd need would be the part # BVC0573-41.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>