Mounting Kit Needed For Old Thule Ski Rack To Fit Onto A 2012 Ford Escape
Hi! I acquired a friends old ski mount for my car but need the adapters and mounting bits for it. I wish I could attach a photo to show you. Theyre pretty old, but I hate to throw them out if you sell the parts for the old thule ski racks!
asked by: Lance
Depending on what ski rack you have, the Mounting Kit for Thule Flat Top Rooftop Ski and Snowboard Racks # 7533998 may be the correct kit for you.
This kit will work for the first generation Thule Flat Top Rooftop Ski and Snowboard Racks # TH724 & # TH725 (DISCONTINUED).
Also to note, if you're attaching these to your vehicle's factory racks that run side to side, this will not work if you have bars that runs front to back.
- Shop: Mounting Kit for Thule Flat Top Rooftop Ski and Snowboard Racks
- Q&A: How To Mount Old Thule Square Bar Ski Carrier On New Factory Aero Bars
- Q&A: Adapter Recommendation for Older Thule Ski Rack to Fit Aero Crossbars
- Q&A: Difference Between 20 mm and 13 mm Thule Replacement SpeedLink Mounting Hardware
- Q&A: Mounting Hardware for Thule Flat Top Ski Carrier 724 to Mount To Factory Crossbars
- Q&A: Adapter Available to Allow Older Thule Ski Rack to Fit Whispbar Crossbars
- Q&A: Can Thule SpeedLink Mounting Kit Be Installed on Older Thule Flat Top or Pull Top Ski Carrier
- Q&A: Will Older Thule Flat Top Fit on Thule Wingbar Evo with Adapter 7533998
- Article: Best Bike Racks for Electric Bikes
- Article: Rooftop Cargo Carriers
- Article: How to Use a Roof Rack (Like a Boss)
- Article: Car Camping Checklist
- Article: 2023 Best Gifts for Outdoor Enthusiasts
- Article: How to Choose the Right Trailer Hitch Class
- Article: How to Tie Down Skis and Snowboards to a Roof Rack