bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Manual Override Crank Handles For Bulldog Powered Trailer Jack


I have two sets of the Bulldog fifth wheel landing gear systems. The part number is 500162. Im looking to buy two sidewind crank handles, on bulldogs website it looks like the part number is 700593 for the accessories. I was wanting to know if I could buy these from you guys. Thanks,


Expert Reply:

Let me help you out, I have listed the unit you need below:

**Replacement Manual Override Crank for Bulldog Powered-Drive Trailer Jacks # BD500203.

This unit will provide a manual crank for your Bulldog Tandem Landing Gear # 500162.

expert reply by:

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>