Replacement D-Washer for Dexter EZ Lube Spindles
Is this a direct replacement for the 005-057-00 D washer for the Dexter removable EZ Lube spindle??
asked by: Kathleen A
Yes, the D Washer for EZ Lube Spindles # 5-23 will work to replace the 005-057-00 D-washer for your Dexter EZ lube spindles.
Your answer has been submitted!
Similar Expert Q&A Pages
- Does Trailer with 1-1/16 inch Spindle Need 1-1/16 inch Diameter Washer
- 1in D Washer Recommendation for 1 Inch Diameter Spindle
- Replacement Idler Hub For a BTR Spindle On an Enclosed Trailer
- How to Choose Replacement Spindle Washers
- Replacement Spindle Castle Nut and D Washer for a Trailer
- Replacement Spindle Nut, Washer and Retainer For Dexter Trailer Axle # 7685269-EB
- Availability of Spindle Washer for Boat Trailer
- Are D-Washers and Tang Washers Both Necessary on Trailer Spindle
- Replacement D Tang Spindle Washer for E-Z Lube Spindle on 3500-lb Axle
- Need Tang Washer Axle Nut Retainer Clip for Dexter 6000-lb Axle with 6 Lug Wheels
- Correct Replacement Spindle Washer for Dexter 3,500LB Axle
- Adding Electric Brakes to 1995 StarCraft Pop-Up Trailer
- Replacement Spindle Washer For Dexter 2,000LB Trailer Axle
- Is the D-Washer Reused When Installing the Dexter Trailer Hub and Drum Assembly
- D Washer for 3,500 lb Hub Assembly Item # 84545BX
- Replacement Dexter Hub with 5 on 4-3/4 inch Bolt Pattern and Inner Race L68111
- Trailer Spindle Washer with 1 Inch Inner Diameter
- Replacement Trailer Hub Components for Trailstar Trailer with Idler Hubs
- Replacement Washer for an EZ Lube Trailer Spindle
- Replacement Hub for Adams Trailer with Dexter EZ Lube Axles with Bearings L44649
- Fit of D Washer and Tang Washer for 1-1/16 Inch Spindle
- Should There Be a Washer on Trailer Spindle Between Spindle Nut and Outer Bearing
- Availability of 1 Inch Keyed Spindle Washer
- D Washer Replacement Needed for a Spindle
- Can Bearing Kit BK2-100 be Used on Trailer that Had D-Washer on Spindle Nut
- XL Kodiak ProLube 1980 Castle Nut Washer Recommendation
- Why Do Some Spindles Use Cotter Pins and Others Use a Tang Washer?
- Can You Convert an EZ Lube Spindle To The Dexter Style Retainer System K71-622-0?