How to Add Go Power Portable Solar Panel Kit to Trailer with Go Power Solar Panel on Roof
have a 1985 Lance trailer with a Go Power GP-PWM-30-UL with a 190 watt solar on roof. Would like to have a Go Power solar kit that plugs into the outside 20 amp plug. Also 30 foot cable so I can get to a sunny area as trailer not always parked in the sun. What do you suggest. Thanks.
asked by: Joe K
For your application I recommend using the Go Power Portable Solar Panel with Digital Solar Controller # 34282610. This will need to be connected directly to your battery bank and then uses Anderson Connectors to go from the battery pigtail you'll install out to the solar panel assembly. The Anderson extension that comes with this kit is only 12' long so you'll need the 30' Extension # 34270356 as well.
All of the portable solar kits from Go Power come with adapters to make it work with that 20 Amp plug you mentioned - I confirmed this with my contact at Go Power.
(click to enlarge)
Your answer has been submitted!
Products Referenced in This Question
- Accessories and Parts
- RV Solar Panels
- Cables and Connectors
- Go Power
more information >
Featured Help Information
Similar Expert Q&A Pages
- Adding Go Power Portable Solar Panel To The Side Port/Plug Of Lance Travel Trailer
- Adding Portable Solar Panel To Lance Travel Trailer
- Can The GoPower Portable Solar Panel Be Added To A Trailer With Existing Solar?
- Can the Go Power Portable Solar System be Mounted with the Controller Inside
- Can a 2nd solar panel be added to Go Power Portable Solar Panel to charge 3-100ah Lithium batteries?
- Can Additional Solar Panels be Added to 2022 Forest River E-Pro without Adding Controller
- What is Controller Amperage Rating for Go Power Portable Solar System # GP-PSK-200
- Go Power Portable Solar System with Digital Solar Controller
- Is Controller of Go Power Portable Solar System with Digital Solar Controller Waterproof
- How Do People Normally Determine How Much Amperage They'd Need from RV Solar Panel Setup
- Can RV Appliances Powered by Battery Getting Solar Panel Charge be Used
- Can Go Power Solar Panel Kit 34282610 Withstand Harsh Weather
- Replacement Digital Controller For Go Power Portable Solar System with Digital Solar Controller
- How To Setup the Go Power 200 Watt Portable Solar System for Lithium Batteries
- What is the Controller Amperage Rating for Go Power Portable Solar System 34282610
- 200 Watt Portable Solar Panel for Geo Pro RV
- Will the Go Power 200 Watt Portable Solar System Work with Flooded and LifePO4 Batteries
- What is Needed to Connect the Solar Panel to My Battery Bank
- Comparing GoPower 200 Watt Solar Panel and Controller to Goal Zero Boulder
- Will Go Power Portable Solar Panels Work With Furrion 10A Solar Ready Charge Ports
- Can the Go Power 200 Watt Portable Solar System Be Used On a Geo Pro Travel Trailer with 20 Amp Max
- Will Go Power Portable Solar Panel with Digital Solar Controller Work with Airstream Basecamp
- Upgrading Go Power Solar Panel setup to Increase Wattage of Solar Panel Setup by 190 Watts
- How to Fix the Blinking Icons on My Go Power Solar Panel # 34282610
- What Size Solar Power System Is Needed To Go Off Grid
- Solar Panel Set Up For Pre-Wired RV's & Travel Trailers
- Hooking Up Multiple Go Power Solar Panel Kits to RV Battery Banks
- Solar Power Recommendations For Running A 12V Fridge
- Will Solar Charge Controller included with Kit Charge Lithium? What Voltage?