bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

What Tow Wiring do I Need for Towing a U-Haul Trailer on My 2009 Ford Escape?  


Help with verifying and recommending the best choice for a wiring harness to support hauling a U-Haul type trailer via the Draw Tite Class III trailer hitch.


Expert Reply:

We definitely have what you are looking for! Based on the vehicle you inputted in our fit guide and the Draw-Tite Hitch # 75751, you are asking for a 2009 Ford Escape. If you just need tail light, running lights, and brake light functions, you need either the T-One Vehicle Wiring Harness with 4-Pole Flat Trailer Connector # 118551 (if you do not have a factory tow package) or the # 118251 (if your vehicle has a factory tow package).

As with all towing applications, I recommend consulting with your vehicle's owner's manual to make sure your Escape can safely handle the weight you wish to tow.

expert reply by:

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Continue Researching

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>