bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Railing Foot For Thule Rapid Tracker On A 2011 Honda Element


Im looking for the old riser piece that attaches to the foot base on a fixed location on a honda element. I guess you could compare to the riser on newer models. it clamps to the fixed part on the vehicle and holds a square cross bar.


Expert Reply:

It sounds like you're looking for the Replacement Railing Foot for Thule Rapid Tracker Foot Pad # 753-2157-02.

expert reply by:
Bryce D

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>