Replacement Master Cylinder for Aero 6000 Actuator
I have a Master Tow dolly with the discontinued Aero 6000 hitch. Does #T2480000 directly replace the old hitch? How would I determine where to bolt it to the tongue?
asked by: Richard
For a replacement master cylinder for your Titan Aero 6000 drum brake actuator you can use Master Cylinder part # T4395100. This comes with everything you will need to complete the install.
(Please note that this item's description says it is for the Aero 7500, but it will also work for your Aero 6000).
If you access the master cylinder from below the coupler it will be pretty obvious how it all installs.
Your answer has been submitted!
Similar Expert Q&A Pages
- Which Replacement Master Cylinder Fits Titan Aero 6000 Disc Brake System
- Replacement Master Cylinder and Shock for Dexter A-60 Actuator
- Dimensions of Replacement Master Cylinder Assembly for Dexter Model 60 and Aero 7500
- Dimensions of Titan Replacement Master Cylinder Assembly T4395100
- Can 1600 PSI Pressure from Actuator be Used with Drum Brake Assemblies
- Titan Brake Actuator Master Cylinder Replacement Gasket
- Replacement Master Cylinder for a Titan Model 60 Drum Trailer Brake Actuator
- Replacement Master Cylinder for Titan AERO 6000 Actuator
- Master Cylinder Assembly for Titan Model 60 Brake Actuator
- When Installing Titan Master Cylinder # T4395100 Does Cover Plate Face Up or Down
- Replacement Master Cylinder for Older Model Titan Model 60 Brake Actuator
- Best Option for Replacing 85841 Master Cylinder on Atwood Drum Brake Actuator
- Replacement Master Cylinder for Titan 60ZX7000 Drum Brake Actuator
- Replacement Master Cylinder for DICO 189
- Ranger Boat Trailer Disc Brake Actuator Availability to Replace an A-60
- Available Replacement Parts for Tie Down Engineering LP7000 Actuator
- Replacement Master Cylinder For Titan Model 60 W/ 23361 Master Cylinder
- Do You Need To Bleed the Dico Replacement Master Cylinder # 23361 Before Installing on the Trailer
- Replacement Master Cylinder for Dico Model 60 Actuator for Drum Brakes
- Does the Replacement Master Cylinder for Titan Aero Actuators Come with Snap Rings, Spring and Seals
- Titan Brake Actuator Replacement for Titan Model 60 60ZX7000
- Converting Trailer Hydraulic Drum Brakes to Disc Brakes with a Titan Model 60 Actuator
- Aero 6000 Master Cylinder Replacement for Use with Disc Brakes
- Replacement Parts for Dico Aero 6000 Disc Brake Actuator on Four Winns Boat Trailer
- Brakes Locking Up On Tandem Boat Trailer With Hydraulic Drum Brakes
- Which Replacement Master Cylinder for Titan Model 60 Brake Actuator
- Replacement Master Cylinder and Push Rod for Titan Model 60 Brake Actuators
- Recommendation for Rebuilding a Trailer Braking System on a Boat Trailer