Roof Mounted Carrier System For Jayco Pop-up Tent Trailer
I believe that this comes with a tent trailer kit. Does that mean I can use this kit to attach to my jayco 1206 tent trailer without having to drill holes?
asked by: Denis
All of the roof rack systems we offer for popup campers or tent trailers require drilling in the roof, either for the track systems, or for the feet of stationary racks.
We have a couple of options you may wish to consider. If you wish to install a track system I would recommend the Thule Roof Mounted Top Rack System, part # THTB60. These are 60 inch tracks that are attached to the roof of your camper, and allow almost unlimited positioning. All hardware is included for mounting these tracks to your camper. The bars and foot packs are sold separately, and would require the kit for mounting the foot packs to the tracks. I have linked you to our product page for square crossbars. You can choose the length of the square bars you need by measuring the width of your camper top.
For this track system, I would recommend the Thule Rapid Podium Roof Mounted Foot Pack, part # TH460R. These can be moved to almost any position along the track, giving you flexibility for carrying your cargo. You will also need the Thule Fit Kit for Podium Style Foot Pack, part # THKIT3101, which allows you to be able to mount the Podium-style legs to the track.
Your answer has been submitted!
Products Referenced in This Question
- Roof Rack
- 4 Pack
more information >
- Roof Rack
- Fit Kits
- 4 Pack
more information >
Featured Help Information
Similar Expert Q&A Pages
- Thule Roof Rack Fit Kit for Thule Rapid Feet that Fits Thule Roof Tracks
- Thule 60 inch Roof Rack Track Installation Compared to the Thule TP54 Track
- Dimensions of Thule Roof Mounted Top Rack System # THTB60
- Thule Roof Mounted Top Track System part # TB60 Inner Track Dimensions
- Is There Fit Kit that Allows Thule 480R Foot to Leer Camper Shell Tracks
- Could Thule Roof Rack Track Be Installed on 2017 GMC Sierra
- What is Advantage to Thule Roof Track THTB60 over THTP54
- Would Thule Roof Mounted Top Rack System Fit Tracker II Foot
- Picking Out Track Length for Thule Track Style Roof Rack on 2018 Ford F-150
- Recommended Roof Rack And Kayak Carrier For ARE MX Camper Shell
- Thule Roof Rack Components that Fit Leer Roof Rack Channels
- Height of Thule Top Rack Camper Roof Rack
- Thule Roof Mounted Top Rack System - 60" Long Purchase as Single or Set
- Parts Needed to Complete Roof Rack on Camper Shell that Uses Tracks # THTB60
- Recommended Thule Rail Kit for Leer Fiberglass Truck Bed Topper
- Rack System for Truck With Thule Tracks on Bed Rails
- Can I Hoist My Camper Shell Using The Thule Tracks?
- Foot Pack Recommendation for my Thule ProBar Evos and the Thule Track System
- Will Older Thule Square Crossbars Fit Track System on Truck Cap of 2015 Toyota Tacoma
- Is there a Torque Rating for the Hardware for Thule Top Tracks for Camper Shells
- 60 Thule Rails and Parts Needed for a Thule Roof Rack on a Leer Camper Shell with 41 Rail Spacing
- Rhino Rack Leg and Crossbar Compatibility with Thule Track on Fiberglass Topper
- Parts Needed to Install Thule Aeroblade Crossbars on a Truck Camper Shell
- Will My Old Tracker Feet with the TK1 Fit Kit Work with the Thule Roof Mounted Rack System THTB60?
- Landing Pad Recommendation that Fits Yakima Q-Tower Roof Rack into Thule Top Channels
- Compatibility of Thule Tracker and Tracker 2 Foot Packs with Thule Top Track System
- Does Thule Track System THTB60 Headliner Removal Referring to Truck Cap
- Thule Roof Rack Recommendation to Install in Factory Tracks of Camper Shell for Thule Hullavator
- What Hardware Is Needed To Install The Thule Top Tracks For Naked Roof Racks On A Scion xB
- Do You Carry the Fit Kit for the Discontinued Thule Rapid-Traverse Feet?