bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Switches & Cover For Ram 3,500 lb Electric A-Frame Jack


I need a replacement control switch and a cover for manual access. It is a Ram 3500 electric lift I bought 2017 or 2018.


Expert Reply:

We do indeed have replacement switches - both the power and light switch - as well as cover for your Electric Jack w/ Footplate # EJ-3520-BBX. I'm not sure which switch you need so I'll go ahead and list out both for you, as well as the correct replacement cover:

- Replacement Power Switch for RAM Electric Trailer Jack with Footplate # EJ-3520-PSW

- Replacement Light Switch for Electric Trailer Jack with Footplate # EJ-3520-LSW

- Replacement Cover for etrailer and Ram Electric A-Frame Jacks # EJ-3520-BCV

expert reply by:
Kyle S

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>