bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

What Type Of Hosing Is Needed To Install The JR Products Slide-Out RV Gravity Fill Inlet?


Can I attach 1/2inch pex to the vent fitting? If not, what is the recommended tube/hose to use for the vent hose? Thank you!


Expert Reply:

You can use standard PEX piping with the Slide-Out RV Gravity Fill Inlet with Lockable Latch # 37237525, or you can use hosing like the Camco RV Plastic Fresh-Water Fill Hose # CAM36601 which will work with 1-1/4" - 1-3/8" diameter hoses, with the Valterra Hose Clamp # H03-0006.

expert reply by:
Bryce D

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>