bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

What Replacement Motor and Control Unit do I Need for My Kwikee Steps on a 1998 Fleetwood Bounder?  


I have a 1998 Fleetwood bounder with Kwikee series 32 steps S/N 173112. the motor is bad and maybe the control unit. Looking for the correct repair kit. My motor number is 5373820, control is 909513. can you fix me up with the parts i need?


Expert Reply:

While we do not have the motor with number 5373820, you may have meant Kwikee motor number 5973820. If this is what you meant, the replacement motor you need is the # LC379608.

As far as the control unit, the replacement you need for the model 909513 is the # LC379606.

expert reply by:

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Continue Researching

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>