How to Determine what Model of Roof Top Vent I Have in My Trailer
My husband and I just bought a 2003 Holiday Rambler and your companys name was on the vendor list of the owners manual. When we bought it, the interior cover for the living room vent in bathroom was exposed and needs to replace. What I can see from inside is the fan and two wires, one black one white, but the trim piece is missing. I cant find what model this is and need assistance determining what trim to purchase. I can send pictures to describe the situation better once someone gets in contact with me. Thank you for your time.
asked by: Jessica
In order to determine what replacement trim or vent cover you need, we definitely need to know the model number. This number is commonly found on a sticker either on the top of the vent or inside the housing when the vent is open. In order to locate this sticker, you may need to carefully navigate onto the top of your trailer and look in the vent from a bird's-eye view. It may also help to remove the screen.
Also, you can feel free to respond to this answer with an attached photo, and I will be happy to lead you in the right direction.
- Q&A: Replacement Cover For A Ventline AS-13 M VA446
- Shop: MaxxAir UniMaxx Universal Replacement Lid for RV and Trailer Roof Vent - Translucent Smoke
- Video: Maxxair RV Vents and Fans - Roof Vent - MA00-335002 Review
- Shop: MaxxAir UniMaxx Universal Replacement Lid for RV and Trailer Roof Vent - Translucent White
- Shop: RV Mattress
- Shop: Denver Mattress Rest Easy Plush RV Foam Mattress - 75" Long x 60" Wide - Short Queen
- Shop: RV Roof Membrane
- Shop: Alpha Systems Superflex TPO RV Roof Membrane - White - 45' x 9-1/2'
- Q&A: Replacement Vent Lid for 1971 Holiday Rambler Galvanized Vent Frame
- Q&A: Is There a Replacement Lid for Ventline Northern Breeze Vent
- Video: Maxxair RV Vents and Fans - Roof Vent - MA00-335001 Review
- Video: Review of MAXXAIR Replacement Hardware Kit For FanMate RV Roof Vent Cover - MA94GR
- Video: Ventline Ventadome Replacement Vent Installation
- Video: LaSalle Bristol Roof Vent Installation Kit Review
- Q&A: Replacement Roof Vent Lid for a Motorhome
- Search Results: roof vent cover
- Video: Ventline Trailer Roof Vent Installation
- Shop: Vent Cover for Ventline Old Style Rounded Dome Trailer Roof Vents - White
- Shop: Replacement Dome Assembly for Ventline Ventadome Trailer Roof Vent - White - Wedge Shape - Plastic
- Shop: etrailer Hitch Pin Alignment Collar for Hitch Accessories - 2" Hitches
- Shop: Trailer Hitch
- Article: Trailer Wiring Diagrams
- Q&A: Lug Nut Torque Chart for Trailer Wheels
- Search Results: trailer jack
- Article: How to Choose the Right Trailer Hitch Class
- Shop: Trailer Wiring
- Q&A: What is the Difference Between a Class II and a Class III Hitch?
- Search Results: hitch
- Q&A: Everchill Model WD-282FWDC-B-6 RC refrigerator
- Search Results: awning