Does the Fan-Tastic Vent Upgrade # FV807357 Come with a Fan Blade?
It appears this upgrade kit doesnt include a fan. If I want to use this kit do I need to order a fan assembly as well?
asked by: Daniel S
Since the Fan-Tastic Vent Roof Vent Upgrade # FV807357 is designed to work with Fan-Tastic vents with fans that are already installed, it does not come with the fan assembly with the kit. You would use the same fan from your Fan-Tastic Fan model 2000BTS-B and use it with the # FV807357
With that being said, if you need a full setup that includes the same rain sensor functionality with a powered lift, that is the Fan-Tastic Vent Roof Vent w/ 12V Fan and Thermostat - Powered Lift - 14-1/4" x 14-1/4" # FV803350. This assembly also comes with a reversible fan blade. It is important to note that this model does not include a remote sensor to add a wireless remote to the setup.
Products Referenced in This Question
- Accessories and Parts
- RV Vents and Fans
- Roof Vent
- Upgrade Kits
more information >
Featured Help Information
- Video: Review of Fantastic Vent RV Vents and Fans - Roof Vent Upgrade Kit - FV807357
- Shop: Dometic FanTastic Roof Vent Assembly Upgrade Kit - Clamp-on - Power Lift - 14-1/4"x14-1/4"
- Q&A: Fan-Tastic Vent Fan FV803350 Compatibility with Existing RV Wall Switch
- Q&A: Fan-Tastic Vent Roof Vent w/ 12V Fan and Remote To Replace Fantastic 6600R Series
- Q&A: Troubleshooting Brakes Locking Up with a Curt Echo Brake Controller
- Q&A: Recommended Roof Vent Upgrade for a Dometic EZ-Breeze
- Q&A: Replacement Control Panel for Atwood Water Heater with AVM93256 Control Panel
- Q&A: Wiring the Control Adapter Module for HydraStar Electric-Hydraulic Brake Actuators # HBA-CAM
- Q&A: Replacement Kwikee Electric Steps for a 2005 Jayco Greyhawk 31SS
- Article: How to Replace or Install an RV Roof Vent
- Article: 5 Reasons to Convert Your RV Lights to LEDs Today
- Article: How to Replace an RV Roof Vent Cover
- Article: RV Sway Control, Stabilization, and Suspension Enhancement
- Article: Trailer Wiring Diagrams
- Article: Best Vehicles to Flat Tow Behind an RV
- Article: How to Accurately Measure Trailer Leaf Springs