bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacing a Round 4 Pin Connector With Round Contacts


I’m looking for a round 4-pin connector that has round contacts. The connector has to be 3/4 inch diameter. I’m wondering if the Roadmaster 910030-2 is it. I’ve already tried the Curt 58060 but it is too big at 7/8”. The truck-side is the dodge Dakota with an aftermarket hitch and wiring.


Helpful Expert Reply:

When it comes to replacing a round 4 pin connector The RoadMaster 4-Wire Connectors - Trailer and Vehicle Ends # RM-910030-4 will be the correct part you would need. It will need 16 gauge wiring to function.

I attached a review video link below.

helpful expert reply by:
Noah E

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>