Industry Standard Custom Rail Kit for a 2018 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD w/ a RBW Hitch
I have a RBW hitch and base rails will the Curt custom installation kit work with my base rails
asked by: Jim J
Yes, the Curt Custom Fifth Wheel Installation Kit for Chevy/GMC item # C16411-204 will work with an RBW 5th Wheel Hitch. These rails are industry standard and this custom kit is confirmed to fit your 2018 Chevy Silverado 2500. I have linked an installation video below.
To make towing with a 5th wheel easier I recommend adding the Curt 5th Wheel/Gooseneck Custom Wiring Harness w/ 7-Pole Connector - 10' Long item # C56070. This harness puts a 7-way connector in the bed of your truck and allows you to keep the one on your bumper. This makes hooking up to your 5th wheel trailer easier and more convenient. I have linked an installation video below.
Products Referenced in This Question
- Custom Fit Vehicle Wiring
- Fifth Wheel and Gooseneck Wiring
- 7 Feet Long
- Custom Fit
- 7 Round - Blade
more information >
Featured Help Information
- Q&A: Will The RBW Lil Rocker 5TH Wheel Hitch Fit In a 2017 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD?
- Article: Ram Trailer Tow Prep Package
- Article: 4 Steps to Choosing Your 5th Wheel Pin Box
- Q&A: Does Truck with 6-1/2 ft bed Have to Use Slider Hitch for Turning Clearance with Fifth Wheel Hitch
- Q&A: Do Holes in the Frame of a 2016 Chevy Silverado 3500 get Used for Install of Fifth Wheel Rails
- Q&A: Best 5th Wheel Hitch That Works With The Lippert Turning Point Pin Box
- Article: Gooseneck to 5th Wheel Adapters
- Q&A: Will B&W Companion Slider Base For Ford Fuper Duty Puck System Fit B&W Companion Head For Chevy
- Q&A: Is the Reese Elite Puck System for Chevy the Same Exact Configuration as the OEM GM Puck System?
- Q&A: Recommended 5th Wheel Rail Kit for a 2024 Chevy Silverado 2500
- Article: Sidewinder with Rotating Turret for Short Bed Pickups
- Article: 5th Wheel Hitch Installation | The Ultimate DIY Guide
- Article: Fifth Wheel Trailer Hitch Information and Installation Tips
- Article: Stability Control for Heavy Duty Vehicles