bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Recommended 4 Pin Male To 7 Pole Vehicle End Adapter


I hav e a Yakima SwingBase and need wiring to go from my 7-pin connector to the Yakima. One end must be a 4-pin MALE.


Expert Reply:

When it comes to getting a wiring adapter that goes from a 4 pin male to a 7 pin round adapter I recommend The Curt Trailer Connector Adapter - 4-Way to 7-Way RV and 4-Way Flat # C57672.

The harness is 17 inches, and has a simple installation where the wiring harness plugs into the existing 4-way flat connector and hardwires to the existing wiring to get additional functions needed for 7-way.

I attached a review video link below.

expert reply by:
Noah E

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>