bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Electric Auto Leveling System Replacement Panel


Can this be used for the electric auto level


Expert Reply:

I have a solution for you but the Replacement Quick Level Touch Panel for Lippert Components Level-Up Hydraulic Leveling System item # LC74FR replaces the Quick Level auto-leveling control pad for your Lippert Components Level-Up hydraulic leveling system. For an electric auto level replacement control panel you will want the Replacement Control Panel item # LC421484 if you have the Lippert Ground Control 3.0 or Travel Trailer RV Leveling System.

If you have the 4-Point Leveling System you will need the Replacement Lippert Control Panel with Amp Connector item # LC175225.

expert reply by:
Jerred H

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>