bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Surge Brake Actuator For a 2003 Jayco Qwest Pop Up Camping Trailer


I have a 2003 Jayco Qwest pop up camper. My master cylinder is rusted out. I know the manufacturer is out of business. Do you make a replacement for the Atwood 85736 master cylinder?


Expert Reply:

It appears your 2003 Jayco Qwest uses an A-frame tongue which would require a Demco Hydraulic Brake Actuator # DM8609502 to be welded on in place of your Atwood 85736 master cylinder.

We do have the Demco Hydraulic Brake Actuator # DM72VR which bolts to a 3" wide straight tongue if you do not have an A-frame tongue.

expert reply by:
Gregory M

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>