Waterproof Storage Bag Option For A Trailer Hauling An Old Town 106 Sportsman Kayak
When backing the trailer in to the water and submerging it to unload your kayak in the water, is this storage box waterproof or leak proof inside? Is it sealed when closed to keep water out? I like the idea of storing my gear for my Old Town 106 Sportsman powered by MK in the box, but cant have it getting wet every time after submerging the trailer. Thanks.
asked by: Joe P
I took a look at the Storage Trunk for Malone MicroSport and XtraLight Trailers # MPG481 that you mentioned, and it turns out that this trunk is actually not waterproof, however I do have another alternative.
Instead, take a look at the:
- Rightline Gear 4x4 Duffel Bag # RL100J87-B.
This bag IS waterproof, features a bit more storage space at 4.1 cubic feet, and measures 30" long, 14-3/4" wide and 16-1/2" tall.
Your answer has been submitted!
Products Referenced in This Question
- Car Roof Bag
- Waterproof Material
- Naked Roof Mount
- Roof Basket Mount
- Roof Rack Mount
- Extra Small Capacity
- Short Length
- Rightline Gear
more information >
Featured Help Information
Similar Expert Q&A Pages
- Will The Malone Storage Trunk Fit The Malone LowBed MicroSport Trailer With Bunk Boards For Kayak?
- Recommended Storage Trunk for a Malone MicroSport Trailer
- Is Storage Trunk for Malone MicroSport Trailers Compatible With MicroSport LowBed Trailer
- Anti Theft Device for Use with Storage Trunk for Malone MicroSport Trailer
- How High Does Storage Trunk for Malone Trailers Sit Above Trailer Frame
- Will Storage Trunk for Malone MicroSport and XtraLight Trailers Work with the EcoLight
- Malone Microsport Storage Box Availability
- Does the Malone Storage Trunk Fit the LowMax Sport Trailer?
- How is the Storage Trunk for Malone Trailers # MPG481 Different from a Standard Storage Trunk
- Can I Use the Storage Trunk For Malone MicroSport On a Malone EcoLight
- Does The Storage Trunk For The Malone MicrosSport And XtraLight Trailers Fit On A EcoLight Trailer?
- Mounting Brackets for Storage Trunk on Malone MicroSport and XtraLight Trailers
- Dimensions and How to Mount Storage Trunk for Malone MicroSport and XtraLight Trailers
- Where to Install the Malone Storage Box on MicroSport Trailer
- What Trailers Does 2nd Tier Load Bar System for Malone MicroSport Trailer Fit
- Recommended Kayak Paddle Holder and Gear Storage for Kayak Trailer with Roof Rack Style Crossbars
- Is it Possible to Get Just the Brackets in the Storage Trunk for Malone Trailers
- Inside Trailer Width Needed to Install Storage Trunk for Malone MicroSport and XtraLight Trailers
- Are The Mounting Brackets For the Malone MicroSport Storage Trunk Available Separately?
- Storage Trunk for a Malone MicroSport Trailer
- Sport Trailer With 15 Inch Hitch Ball Height
- Carrying 4 Kayaks and Storage Trunk on Malone MicroSportXT Kayak Trailer
- Can You Haul two 12-Foot Fishing Kayaks on the Malone # MAL25FR LowBed MicroSport Trailer?