bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Recommended Replacement Transfer Switch for Todd Engineering TES-350


Can I use the Progressive Dynamics PD52 or PD52DCS to replace my Todd Engineering TES-350 transfer switch? Or do you have another recommendation?


Expert Reply:

From the specs available to me, yes the Progressive Dynamics Transfer Switch, # PD52 is a good replacement option for the Todd Engineering TES-350.

expert reply by:
Michael R

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>