bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Is There An Adapter To Make A Curt Gooseneck Hitch Fit A B&W Companion Square Tube Hitch


Looking for an adapter that will convert the curt gooseneck ball hitch to the B and W square hitch adapter. This is on a 2018 Dodge Ram 3500 that has the curt fifth wheel gooseneck system. I would like to stay with just the gooseneck for the BW system from the previous truck.


Expert Reply:

There is no adapter to change the tube of your Curt gooseneck hitch to fit the square tube design of a B&W fifth wheel hitch. You would need to remove the Curt and install the B&W Turnoverball Underbed Gooseneck Trailer Hitch w/ Custom Installation Kit # BWGNRK1314.

expert reply by:
Kevin C

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>