bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Recommended Union Tees For Connecting Two Air Lines Together For An Even Fill Of Both Air Bags


I have dual air bags on my dodge ram with air fill valves on both sides of my rear license plate. I inflate them with a portage air compressor. Was thinking of getting a couple of 1 air extensions and a T fitting so that I can inflate them at same time. But, I cant find a T fitting with standard air connections. Any ideas?


Expert Reply:

We carry union tees for 1/4" diameter tubing with part # AL21838 and union tees for 3/8" diameter tubing with part # F3105-1. Both of these tees require you to cut into the tubing and push them in to the fittings on the tee to seal them together. We don't currently offer another type of tee fitting for air lines.

I highly recommend using a tube cutter # AL10530 to ensure that your cut is straight to prevent any leaks between the tee and the air line.

expert reply by:
Kevin C

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>