bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Parts for the Convert-A-Ball Gooseneck Adapter


I am looking to buy a replacement part for my gooseneck adapter. Your part # CAB-C5G. I am wanting to buy the rod handle part positive lock handle. Is this available for purchase separately?


Expert Reply:

We offer a couple replacement parts for the Convert-A-Ball Cushioned 5th-Wheel-to-Gooseneck Adapter item # CAB-C5G. I have listed them below. These are the only replacement parts we offer for purchase.

Replacement Wire Stick for Convert-A-Ball Gooseneck Adapters item # C5G-STICK

Replacement Collar for Convert-A-Ball Multi-Cushioned 5th-Wheel-to-Gooseneck Adapter item # C5G-RC

Replacement Boot for Convert-A-Ball 5th Wheel to Gooseneck Adapters item # C5G-BOOT

Replacement Safety Chain for Convert-A-Ball 5th-Wheel-to-Gooseneck Adapter item # CAB64FR

expert reply by:
Jerred H

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>