bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Engine Oil Cooler with an Oil Filter Relocation Kit for a 2004 Ford F-250


Can i run a relocation kit and put the sandwich adapter to my oil cooler there Not enough room to put at filter mount on block


Expert Reply:

You need an engine cooler kit with a spin-on adapter, # D15551. This kit also has the multiple threads and O-ring options. I have included a link to a video showing a typical isntallation and a link to the installation instructions for you.

expert reply by:

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>