bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Sway Control Tab Recommendation for Adjustable Ball Mount


Hello! Can you buy the sway control bracket only! I already have the bolt on hitch adjuster with 1 inch increments. Thank You!


Expert Reply:

To add a bracket for a sway control hitch ball I recommend checking out the Curt Weld-On Sway Control Tab # C45822. It doesn't look like the ball mount part of the Ball Mount Adjustable with Sway-Control Tab, 6,000 lbs # 7390 is available separately which is why I recommend having that tab welded on.

expert reply by:
Jon G

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>