bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Rear Turnbuckle That Works With The TorkLift AnchorGuard Turnbuckles


Hello. I am looking for a replacement set of O rings for the Torklift TLS9020 turnbuckles. Do you sell parts for Torklift? Thanks kindly.


Helpful Expert Reply:

The o-rings part of the TorkLift AnchorGuard Derringer Turnbuckles for Truck Camper Tie-Downs # TLS9020 are not available individually, unfortunately.

I recommend taking one of the o-rings needed for your turnbuckles to your local hardware store and find a match there.


You could replace the entire turnbuckle with something like the:

-Replacement Rear Turnbuckle for HappiJac Qwik-Load Turnbuckle Set # LC182896, which will include the o-ring you need, and replace a turnbuckle. This turnbuckle has a similar adjustment range of 22-1/2"- 35-1/2", and will work fine with your TorkLift turnbuckles.

helpful expert reply by:
Bryce D

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>