Replacement Axle Recommendation for Snowmobile Trailer with #9 Torflex Axle
I was interested in replacing the axle on my snowmobile trailer. I have a picture of the sticker that came on the axle on it now. It is a dexter axle. Any help would be appreciated Thanks
asked by: Joe M
Thank you for the photo!
It looks like you have a #9 Dexter Axle Torflex axle. We don't have exact replacements for that specific axle but we do have a similar option with the Timbrens like the 2.2K # ASR1THDS01.
The Timbren kits are a newer version of the Torflex system and they have a variety of options. The one mentioned above is for a standard trailer but they also have the kit # ASR1THDS02 which is designed for off-road tires and applications.
Attached are a few videos for you to check out. If you ultimately want to stick with what you have then you'll need to reach out to your local trailer dealer so they can order a Torflex axle for you.
(click to enlarge)
Products Referenced in This Question
- Trailer Axles
- Rubber Spring Suspension
- Easy Lube Spindles
- No Hubs
- 2200 lbs
- Spindles Only
- Universal Fit
- No Drop or Lift
more information >
Featured Help Information
- Q&A: Recommended 5 Lug Timbren Axle-Less System for 13" Trailer Tires
- Article: Trailer Tire Sizing
- Q&A: Availability of 3,500 lb Axle Hub with 6 Lug Bolt Pattern that Fits Timbren Axle Less Kit
- Q&A: Replacement Timbren Axle-Less Trailer Suspension For a 3500LB Jet Boat Trailer
- Q&A: Correct Trailer Hub Assembly for 2,200 lb Timbren Axle-Less Trailer Suspension
- Article: How to Measure the Bolt Pattern of a Trailer Wheel
- Q&A: What is the Difference Between Trailer Wheels and Vehicle Wheels
- Q&A: How to Determine Load Capacity of Trailer Suspension
- Q&A: Dimensions of the Lock N Roll Articulating Trailer Hitch
- Article: Where to Position the Trailer Axle?
- Article: Brake Controller 7- and 4-Way Installation Kit (ETBC7)
- Article: 2023 Best Gifts for RVers & Campers
- Article: How to Raise Your Travel Trailer Height
- Article: RV Cell Boosters, How Do They Work?