bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Correct PullRite Adapter Plate to Use with Trailair Rota-Flex for Lippert 1621 or 1621HD Pin Box


I currently use a Pullrite Superglide hitch. Is a rubber type adapter plate available for this hitch?


Expert Reply:

According to the PullRite site it looks like you'll need their adapter 331760 to use with the Trailair Rota-Flex part # LC328330 you're looking at.

expert reply by:
Jon G

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>