bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Recommended Replacement Toilet Flange For A Dometic 320 RV Toilet


I need a flange to attach my wobbly toilet to the floor. I know which seal to get. Is there a specific flange that I need?


Expert Reply:

You can just use a replacement flange like the LaSalle Bristol Toilet Floor Flange for RV # 344633633. You'll have to cut out the only flange and will most likely need to add a bit more straight pipe to glue into the hub of this flange.

If you're lucky and have a threaded flange you can unscrew it from the pipe and screw on the Replacement RV Toilet Floor Flange # T05-0784.

Both will work to give your Dometic 320 Full-Timer RV Toilet # DOM87FR a more solid base to connect to and get rid of that annoying wobble.

expert reply by:
Kevin C

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>