bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Is There An Adapter To Install A B&W Companion OEM In A Truck Without A Puck System


Hello, I have a BandW Companion OEM 5th Wheel Hitch w/ Slider for a Ram factory puck system, but I would like to adapt it to a Ford, without a puck system. I am guessing I would need some sort of a universal rail. Is there a kit or an adapter that will allow for that? Thanks,


Helpful Expert Reply:

There isn't currently an adapter to go from pucks to a base rail setup so you would need to change the base on your B&W Companion OEM 5th Wheel Trailer Hitch w/ Slider for Ram Towing Prep Package # BWRVK3670 to the Replacement Slider Base for B&W Companion Slider 5th Wheel Trailer Hitch # BWRVB3405 and install the corresponding B&W Gooseneck hitch for your Ford.

If you need help finding the correct hitch then I'll just need to know the year and model of your Ford.

helpful expert reply by:
Kevin C

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>