bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement RV Power Panel/Charger for Magnetek 6332


Need to replace my Magnetek 6332. Need complete unit for breakers and inverter. Do you have complete kit?


Expert Reply:

For the Magnetek 6332 converter we have replacement converter sections with the part # PD4635V or for an entirely new panel setup you'd want the Progressive Dynamics RV Power Control Center with AC/DC Panel and Converter/Smart Charger # PD4135K. This is a 35 amp charger setup just like what you have currently. It works with lead acid and lithium batteries too.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>