bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Recommended Fan-Tastic RV Roof Vent For Use With A Wall Switch


Fan-Tastic Vent Roof Vent w/ 12V Fan, what model can be used with wall switch. I have a high roof in my trailer, my current fan will use a wall switch.


Expert Reply:

Technically any vent can run of a wall switch if you wire it that way so you'd be able to use the Fan-Tastic Vent Roof Vent w/ 12V Fan and Remote # FV807350 and just run the wires for it to a switch like the Single Rocker Switch # 37212225.

If you already have a switch nearby that you just want to add an additional switch onto you can use the Double Rocker Switch # 37212235.

I've attached a video below where I'll walk you through the installation of this switch.

expert reply by:
Kevin C

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>