bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Bolt Thru Swivel Jack For Boat Trailer With Welded Frame Bracket


My boat trailer currently has a welded on piece with a center bolt that swivels the current jack upward, and I know that this part dl67mr comes with a bracket to bolt to the frame. Is this the only way to attach this jack to the frame or can you discard the frame bracket and bolt it directly to the piece already welded onto my boat frame? thanks for your time with this question.


Expert Reply:

It sounds like you have a jack like the Fulton Bolt-Thru Swivel Marine Jack # FXP10W0301 that attaches to the Weld-On Jack Mounting Bracket # P9012-00. If this is what you have you will be able to replace the jack and we have Hardware Kit # F0933325S00 with a new bolt, nut and the correct collar for your jack.

If you have a different bracket please send pics with any measurements so I can help you find the correct parts to replace your jack.

expert reply by:
Gregory M

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>